Valuation & Professional Services
A vital component of any property financial decision is the provision of an accurate and timely Valuation.
Access to accurate and current market data is a fundamental part of the valuation process and in this regard, WKN provides a unique blend of vast experience in valuation, construction and property development in addition to having a strong working relationship with a broad network of property professionals throughout the country.
WKN prides itself in providing expert, independent high-quality valuation and related advisory services throughout Ireland, across all real estate asset types and classes, including:
- Development Land
- Business Parks and Logistics
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Multifamily, Private Rented Sector (PRS), Build to Rent (BTR)
- Student Accommodation
- Residential Development Land
- Houses, Duplexes and Apartments
Providing valuation and advisory services we have built long-lasting professional relationships with a variety of clients that include the pillar banks, alternative funders, pension funds, REITS, legal & accountancy firms, State and corporate bodies and private individuals.
As members of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, we adhere to the RICS Valuation Professional Standards (the “Red Book”).
We undertake valuations for a variety of purposes including:
- Secured Lending
- Portfolio Valuation
- Accounting and Other Business Purposes
- Commercial Rates
- Legal Disputes and Mediation
- Market and Rental Valuation
At WKN we provide a wide variety of professional services to our client base, including:
- Part V – Negotiation and Agreement
- Compulsory Purchaser Orders (CPO) and Compensation
- And Many More
Part V - Negotiation & Agreement
At WKN we have the complete range of skills necessary to assist with the delivery of Part V Agreements. Our unique blend of experience in valuation, construction and residential development, together with a detailed understanding of the social and affordable housing environment, ensure solutions that maximise value and flexibility for our clients.
Our services include property valuation, the calculation of build cost and attributable costs, the negotiation of the Part V Agreement itself and advice on options and approaches to Part V. With skilled in house professionals in valuation, construction, planning and housing, we work with clients to tailor a solution that best meets their needs.
- Development Cost Review
- Construction Cost Review
- Planning Scheme Review
- Client/Local Authority Intermediary Negotiation
- Management and Negotiation of Part V Agreement
Compulsory Purchase & Compensation
WKN has over thirty years of experience in dealing with the assessment of owner compensation. We advise our clients from initial negotiations with an Acquiring Authority before a Compulsory Purchase Order (“CPO”) is made, to making, negotiating and settling a claim with the Acquiring Authority. We also have considerable experience in giving evidence at Property Arbitrations.
- Compulsory Purchase Assessment and Representation
- Technical Team Procurement and Management (if applicable)
- Accommodation Works Negotiation and Optimisation
- Acquiring Authority and Legal Team Representations
- Scheme Optimisation Assessment (Disturbance Reduction and Value Enhancing)
- Value and Infrastructure Benefit Assessment
- Valuation and Compensation Assessment, Preparation, Negotiation and Finalisation of Claim
- Expert Witness Representations (if required)