At the heart of its Funder Services provision WKN strive to protect its client’s interests in assessing and monitoring risk.
WKN as project monitors provide independent and impartial advise to Funder’s by utilizing our complete range of skills, experience and expertise in planning, project financial appraisal, cost consultancy, engineering and construction, backed by our thorough understanding of the overall property development process.
Risk transparency, control and certainty are at the core of all Funder operations, as project monitors WKN undertake to review and appraise the proposed development to ascertain the nature of the project and to identify and manage risks through all phases of the funding model, that may affect the delivery of the development project. The process is usually completed under two stages:
- Initial Project Monitoring: This stage involves among other variables – development budget review, project viability, financial appraisal, cash flow review, statutory compliance, finance/consultancy/construction agreements, programme, and health & safety.
- Interim Project Monitoring: This stage involves among other variables - site visits, monitoring programme & contractor performance, quality and Health & Safety, approval of development expenditure, budget cost review, statutory compliance and identifying project changes and project risks / potential risks.
WKN focus on reducing risk exposure and improving the prospects for a successful project completion for both the Funder and Promotor alike.
WKN provides clients with the complete range of skills, experience and expertise to manage risk through all phases of the funding and development model. Where services outside of the core Project Monitoring service include, among others:
- Pre-Credit Initial Due-Diligence Review and Reporting
- Facility Agreement Review
- Property Valuation
- Distressed Project Services
We focus on reducing risk exposure and improving the prospects for a successful project completion for both the Funder and Promotor alike.