The Asset Management team at WKN directly advises funds, private investors and real estate owners across all real estate asset classes. Together with providing services to financial advisors and accountancy firms, as part of wider professional advisor groupings.
Our team of surveying, financial, valuation, planning, construction, engineering and other technical professionals possess the core disciplines necessary to assume overall responsibility and implement and deliver upon real estate asset management strategies, whatever the scale or complexity level involved. Providing strategic and operational management of assets throughout their life cycle, from acquisition, to management to eventual disposal.
• Preparation of asset level business plans
• Implementation of asset level business plans
• Capital transactions (acquisitions / disposals)
• Budgetary preparation and management
• Selection, appointment and management of professional service providers, • including Property Managers
• Building supervision
• Tenant supervision
• Capital project management (refurbishment, extension and development)
• Letting strategy and management