The development team at WKN advises Funders, Investors, Developers and Owners in both the private and public sectors respectfully.
Our team of Planning, Surveying, Financial, Valuation, Construction, Engineering and Other Technical Professionals possess the core disciplines necessary to implement real estate projects from concept through to completion.
Working closely with Funders, Local Authorities, Design Teams and Sales and Letting Agents we are an experienced and trusted advisor, ensuring all opportunities for our clients are identified and effectively optimised, providing our clients with fully integrated, informed and independent development advice.
The teams' extensive expertise extends across a wide sectoral reach, including student accommodation, residential (including PRS), office, mixed-use, retail, sports & leisure, data centres, healthcare, industrial, educational and pharma.
Our Development Management service is a market differentiator for WKN, in the provision of services such as
- management of, and assistance with, the asset sale process and all of the various stakeholders, and liaison with an appointed solicitor(s);
- funding administration support, in terms of securing funding agreements, and ongoing funding administration during the project, including Funder reporting, Project Monitor liaison;
- feasibility studies/development appraisals;
- advise on and assist with the overall procurement strategy;
- design team selection, procurement and management;
- management of the overall planning strategy for the project, including pre-commencement planning compliance, agreement of development levies with Local Authorities, assisting with security bond and Part V agreements;
- management of the development risk register;
- administration of the agreed development budget;
- Stakeholder management generally i.e. Local Authority, Utility Providers, Funder(s), Forward Purchaser, Local Stakeholders.