WK Nowlan were retained by the Religious of Jesus and Mary to master plan and secure planning for a portion of their landholding on the Goatstown Road following which WK Nowlan were also retained to dispose of the subject site on the market. The brief also included a small works contract for the delivery of an upgraded internal road network, 2 no. school car parks, set-down area and increased utility service capacity to facilitate future intensification of their land holding at Our Lady’s Grove. The project forms part of a wider strategy for their land holding (phase 2 lands), for which WK Nowlan are engaged.
Scope of Services
- Client brief development
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Design team assembly and management
- Disposal team assembly and management
- Planning process management
- Value engineering and cost analysis
- Legal due-diligence and boundary/title perfecting
- Dispute mitigation/resolution
- Client development representation
- Asset management and strategy development (future phases and works contracts)
- External property division to the client (broadened engagement)
- Client reporting and communication protocol
Planning permission was successfully secured for the site and there were no appeals lodged with An Bord Pleanala. The lack of appeals is a testament to the robust public relations and stakeholder management programme which was implemented. A preferred bidder was identified who paid significant value for the development site and also delivered the small works contract on programme (during the school holidays).