STYLISH MODERN OFFICE – ACCOMMODATION TO LET
The Boat House, Bishop Street, Dublin 8
The Boat House is a 3rd generation, six storey over double basement office block with adjoined converted church building. Accommodation on offer consists of the entire 6th floor and mezzanine level (feature boardroom /7th floor), office Unit 1 and office Unit 2 on the ground floor. The majority of office accommodation on the 6th floor, comprises primarily of an open plan office with 4 no. cellular offices.
A feature staircase provides access to the 7th floor mezzanine level boardroom and rooftop terrace. Two private office suites are also available on the ground floor, with independent access from the main foyer.
The Boat House is in a high profile city centre location on Bishop Street in Dublin 8 just 400 metres west of St. Stephens Green corner with Harcourt Street lower. The property is bound to the north by DIT’s Aungier Street building and the National Archives of Ireland, Bishops Square is situated to the east while a laneway connecting Bishop Street to Kevin Street Lower runs directly along the west boundary. The Meeting Hall adjoins to the south of the Boat House.
The area is well serviced by public transport with the Luas Green Line at Stephens Green and a number of bus routes within a minutes’ walk. The area has an excellent choice of amenities with a number of eateries and restaurants located along Aungier Street, Wexford Street and Camden Street Lower.
• Ground floor and 6th floor accommodation available
• 3rd generation accommodation with perimeter trunking and floor boxes available for fit out
• High quality common area fit-out throughout
• 6th floor offers a feature boardroom with private terrace (views across the city) at mezzanine level
• 8 person passenger lift
• Controlled assess to main entrance via key fob or tenant control door release
• Secure basement parking available (via car lift) to two levels
• Secure external courtyard with bicycle parking
• Close proximity to St. Stephens Green
• Current high profile occupants include; MLB Limited, Miripro Insurance Group and Gandon Alternative Fund Management
• Air conditioning and heating via trench heaters, ceiling FCU’s and AHU’s
• Floor boxes (available for fit out) (not available in office Unit 2), perimeter and column trunking for power and data
• Suspended ceilings
• Recessed lighting
• Common area CCTV, access control, video intercom, security systems
• Kitchenette (6th floor only)
• Open-plan configuration and 4 no. cellular offices (6th floor only)
• 8 person passenger lift