WK Nowlan is a leading provider of high-quality professional valuation services and advice in Ireland. Accurate valuation information, both capital and rental, is the cornerstone of all property decision making.
We also provide advice to clients on lease issues, undertake rent reviews for landlords and tenants, deal with compulsory purchase orders (CPOs) on behalf of claimants, offer a full rating service and provide general property consultancy.
We provide our valuation and professional services to a variety of clients including banks, pension funds, legal and accountancy firms, state and corporate bodies and private individuals. As members of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, we adhere to the RICS Valuation Professional Standards (the “Red Book”). Our valuers are registered under the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme.
- Secured Lending
- Company accounts
- Investment Acquisitions
- Asset Management Decisions
- Loan Book Sales and Acquisitions
- Pension Funds
Landlord & Tenant
- Rent Reviews
- Lease Expiries, renewals and renegotiations
- Reviewing lease documentation
- Ground Rent valuations and negotiations
- Advice on procedure and options
- Preparation, submission, negotiation and settlement of claims
- Taking cases to Arbitration
- Valuation disputes
- Rental disputes