By Private Treaty
Clonee, Co. Meath
Land Holding of approximately 0.36 Hectares / 0.9 Acres
Zoned F1 – Open Space – Meath County Development Plan 2013-2019
- Land holding of approx. 0.36 Ha / 0.9 Ac, laid in grass
- Road frontage onto R147 and M3 Motorway
- Good access to local, regional and national road networks. Close proximity to Dunboyne train station (c. 2Km)
- Blanchardstown Shopping Centre is approximately 4.2Km via the M3
- Permitted Uses: Car Park for Recreational Purposes, Craft Centre / Craft Shop, Community Facility / Centre, Cultural Facility, Cycleways / Greenways / Trail Development, Leisure / Recreation / Sports Facilities, Playing Pitches, Water Services / Public Services
- Open for Consideration: Allotments, Bring Banks, Childcare Facility, Place of Public Worship
The landholding is regular in shape, predominantly level and laid in grass. The land has good access and offers over 70m road frontage onto the R147 and M3 Motorway.
Under Meath County Development Plan 2013 – 2019, the site is zoned F1 which is to provide for and improve open space, for active and passive recreational activity,
The subject site is located on the eastern side of Clonee town, approximately 0.25Km east of Aldi on the Main Street. Dublin City Centre is roughly 18Km south east.
Clonee is a small commuter town of Dublin with a population of less than 1,000 (2011 Census). Clonee is well connected with good transport infrastructure. The site is bound to the north by the M3 and the R147 to the south. Exit 4 (north & south bound) of the M3 are within 1Km of the subject property. Dunboyne Train Station is approx. 2Km north west. Dublin Bus has a route (no. 70) from the city centre to Dunboyne which stops in Clonee.
The area provides a number of local amenities to include the Grasshopper Inn, various retailers, Lidl, Aldi, Clonee Tennis Club and a pitch & putt golf course. Damastown Industrial Park is located approx. 1.5km north west of Clonee, commercial occupiers include Facebooks datacentre and Kepak Headquarters.
By prior agreement with WK Nowlan Real Estate Advisors. Please note unauthorised entry to the site is not permitted.